CERION Wave Plus
CERION Wave Plus
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Connect your CERION Wave Plus to the mains.
- Release the runner locking mechanism by sliding the switch on the tip of the device to the “unlock” position.
- Switch the device on by sliding the switch on the side of the device to “on”. The red indicator light will come on.
- Select your desired temperature using the control dial (150 – 210°C). For fine hair, the best results are achieved at low temperatures. If you’re working with thick, curly or stubborn hair, select a higher temperature. The iron will have reached your chosen temperature after a few seconds.
- Divide the hair into even strands and comb these through before you start styling.
- Wave function: Place the strand of hair you want to wave between the plates of the wave styler and close the iron. For even waves, work through the strand from the hairline to the tips, opening and closing the plates as you go. (Do not pull the hair through the iron with the plates closed.)
- Volume function: To add volume to the hair, close and lock the iron and work volume into the strands at the hairline, following the usual procedure.
- Switch the device off by sliding the switch to “off”.
- Lock the runners by sliding the switch on the tip of the device to the “lock” position.
The plates and the plastic panels on the runners will get very hot after just a few seconds and should not come into contact with skin once the device is switched on. The wave styler will get very hot when it is set on its highest temperature. Test the iron on a strand to begin with, to ensure that your selected temperature setting suits the hair type you’re working with. Do not use your wave styler on artificial hair.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONSOur proven pictographs offer a quick overview of the qualities of our CUT and TECHNIC products. Every pictograph is explained in this section.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONS
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMSFeed? DLC coating? Damascus steel? In the TONDEO Glossary of Technical Terms, you’ll find every common hairdressing term.
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMS