Charging the device
When this device is delivered, it is not yet ready for use. Before you connect your ECO-XS to a socket, make sure that the mains voltage matches the voltage stated on the device’s identification label.
- Before it is used for the first time, it should be charged for 16 hours.
- It is not possible to overcharge the device.
- Plug the adaptor into a mains socket.
- Place the charging unit on a flat surface.
- Place the device on the charging unit. It will automatically slot into the correct position and charge up. The red charging light is always on when charging current is flowing. Make sure that the on/off switch is on 0 when the device is charging.
- To maintain the charge capacity of the battery, we recommend occasionally draining the battery until the motor comes to a standstill.
Stowing the power cable
If you don’t need the full length of the power cable, part of it can be stored in the cable depot. 1. Pull the plug out of the socket. 2. Turn the charging unit over and remove the bottom. 3. Press the excess cable into the base of the unit. 4. Put the cover back on.
- To switch the device on, slide the switch forward.
- To switch the device off, slide the switch to position 0.
- Creative Texturizer: Switch your ECO-XS off and push a Creative Texturizer onto the cutter head until it clicks into place.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONSOur proven pictographs offer a quick overview of the qualities of our CUT and TECHNIC products. Every pictograph is explained in this section.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONS
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMSFeed? DLC coating? Damascus steel? In the TONDEO Glossary of Technical Terms, you’ll find every common hairdressing term.
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMS