DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Connect your CERION Premium to the mains.
- Switch the device on by pressing the on/off switch (I/0) until you hear the signal tone.
- Select your desired temperature (120 – 230°) using the control dial. For fine hair, the best results are achieved at low temperatures. If you’re working with thick, curly or stubborn hair, select a higher temperature. The iron will have reached your chosen temperature after a few seconds and the signal tone will sound three times. Thanks to Tondeo’s “Energy Saving System”, the CERION Premium now uses very little electricity.
- Divide the hair into even strands and comb these through before you start styling.
- Draw the strands you want to straighten between the plates of the iron.
- Switch the device on by holding down the on/off switch (I/0) until you hear the signal tone.
The plates will get very hot after just a few seconds and should not come into contact with skin once the device is switched on. The iron will get very hot when it is set on its highest temperature. Test the iron on a strand to begin with, to ensure that your selected temperature setting suits the hair type you’re working with.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONSOur proven pictographs offer a quick overview of the qualities of our CUT and TECHNIC products. Every pictograph is explained in this section.
TONDEO PICTOGRAPH EXPLANATIONS
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMSFeed? DLC coating? Damascus steel? In the TONDEO Glossary of Technical Terms, you’ll find every common hairdressing term.
TONDEO GLOSSARY OF TECHNICAL TERMS